ShoutMix chat widget
Hide your ShoutBox

My Playlist . ;)

Posted by Amir Aidid - -

grab your iPod / iTunes / or whatever , put it on SHUFFLE and use it to answer these questions ? put the song name that comes up as the answer to each question .


1)How am I feeling today?
- Heartless by Kris Allen .

2)Will I get far in life?
- Say Goodbye by Chris Brown .

3)How do my friends see me?
- This I Promise You by Nsync .

4)Who will I marry?
- Its My Life / Confession by Glee Casts . erk ! :3

5)What is my best friend's theme song?
- Firework by Katy Perry . mine too ! auww .

6)What is the story of my life? 
- Falling Slowly by Kris Allen . gosh , my life falling slowly . freaking my out ! ;O

7)What is highschool like?
- Dynamite by Taio Cruz .

8)How can I get ahead in life?
- Usah Lepaskan by Taufik Batisah .

9)What is the best thing about me?
- Sesuatu Janji by Taufik Batisah . okayy okayy .

10)How is today going to be?
- I Need You by Travie McCoy . auww . i need you much !

11)What is in store for this weekend?
- Wouldnt Change A Thing by Demi Lovato and Jonas Brother . <3

12)What song describes my parents?
- Hey Soul Sister by Train . jyeah ! ;)

13)To describe my grandparents?
- Grenade by Bruno Mars . BHAHA . letops !

14)How is my life going?
- Faithfully by Glee Casts . brrr ~

15)What song will they play at my funeral?
- Suara Ku Berharap by Hijau Daun . sentimental much huh ?

16)How does the world see me?
- All Or Nothing by O-Town . :))

17)Will I have a happy life?
- Separuh Jiwaku Pergi by Anang . -___-"

18)Will I have children?
- Live Like We're Dying by Kris Allen . BHAHAHA !

19)What was my childhood like?
- Always Be My Baby by David Cook . auww , sweety sweety !

20)What is some good advice for me?
- Dear God by Avenged Sevenfold . :)

21)How will I be remembered?
- Down by Jay Sean ft Lil Wayne :(

22)What is my signature dancing song?
- Fight For This Love by Cheryl Cole . erk !

23)What is my current theme song?
- Thank God I Found You by Mariah Carey . likey like !

24)What does everyone else thing my theme is?
- No Boundaries by Kris Allen .

25)What song describes my mood right now?
- Mine by Taylor Swift . alaaahai .

26)What song do I listen to when Im depressed?
- Save You by Simple Plan .

[26.1]Happy?
- Memori Tercipta by Shila . auwww !

[26.2)Scared?
- Melawan Kesepian by Siti Nurhaliza . BHAHA . :))

[26.3]Bored?
- Goodbye by Secondhand Serenade .

27)What type of girls/guys do I go for?
- Shake Your Pom Pom by Outlaw ! okayy , give it to me ! grrr ~

28)What type goes for me?
- Single Ladies by Beyonce . *wink*

29)What should I be doing right now?
- Please Dont Leave Me by Pink .

done ! love my playlist much !
thanks aneff for the tag , manyak ooh .